Welcome to remedyosteo.com.au (the ‘Website’). The website is operated by Kaitlyn J PTY LTD (ABN: 91 928 708 421). Access to and use of the website is provided by Kaitlyn J PTY LTD.
‘You’ or ‘Your’ refers to the website user. ‘Remedy osteopathy, ‘Kaitlyn J PTY LTD, ‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website, Kaitlyn J PTY LTD (ABN: 91 928 708 421).
Your use of the Website is subject to the terms and conditions below:
- We reserve the right to review and amend any of the Terms, by posting the changes in this location. Your continued use the website after amendments are made will be seen as confirmation that you accept the amendments. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
- The website is provided to you ‘as is’, without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the directors, officers, employees, agents or affiliates of Remedy Osteopathy, make any express or implied guarantees that the operation of this website will be accurate, efficient, reliable and error-free. You hereby acknowledge that the website may contain inaccuracies and we exclude any liability for such inaccuracies to the fullest extent as permitted by law.
- The use of the website is at your own risk and for general information only, for which we shall not be liable. It is subject to change without prior notice. If you require advice or management of a condition, you should seek the appropriate care from a qualified practitioner
- The website is subject to copyright. The website contains material which is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia. This material includes, but is not limited to graphics, images, logos, content, text, design, layout and appearance.
- You may not, without prior written permission of Remedy Osteopathy: broadcast, republish, upload to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, adapt or change in any way the content or third party content for any purpose. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
- All trademarks reproduced on the website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- You expressly understand and agree that Remedy Osteopathy, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost of expenses, including legal expenses, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages, which may be incurred by you, in connection with the use of the website. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
- From time to time the website may include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information, it does not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. We have no control over the nature or content of the linked websites.
- You agree to indemnify Remedy Osteopathy, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, from and against all actions, suits, claims , liabilities, expenses, loss and damage (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- The terms, your use of the website and any dispute resulting from the use of the website are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.